Last updated: April 10, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hollandia Dairy Inc., 622 E. Mission Road, San Marcos CA 92069.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Hollandia Dairy, accessible from https://hollandiadairy.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or Marketing purposes and research.
We may potentially process personal informal information that you give to us under the following circumstances:
- Placing orders for our products via the website or over email. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Signing up for services or products on our website or otherwise contacting us through email: when you purchase our products, sign up for newsletters, or when you contact us with queries or respond to our communications, the personal information you provide may include your full name, title, telephone number, email address, the content, date and time of your email or other correspondence, and information about your employer or your business.
- Recruitment applications and employment: When you apply for or accept a role with us, you may provide us or our third-party vendor with your full name, date of birth, nationality, education and qualification details, gender, race, social security number, EEO categories, resume, CV, photograph, passport details, bank account details, marital status, home address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number and other details set out in your application.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service;
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions;
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
To review and process your job application when you have applied for a position with us;
If you apply for a position, we may collect personal information relating to your employment history, qualifications and education, and other details which will be provided to us by a third party that provides applicant screening services to us.
To send periodic emails;
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
To manage our business and commercial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and vendors;
To comply with our legal and regulations obligations, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
To manage and analyze usage and performance of our website;
To improve or expand our products;
To prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud;
We rely on the following grounds for using your personal information in these ways:
- We have your consent;
- We need to in order to fulfill your orders or other needs;
- We need to in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- It is required for our legitimate business interests, some of which are listed above in the “Uses of your personal information”.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
• Business Transactions
• Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
The categories of Personal Data collected
The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
Denying goods or services to You
Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
Where applicable, you can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
Or from Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice banner
Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
“Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Terms and Conditions of Use
https://hollandiadairy.com is owned by Hollandia Dairy Inc. and operates this website through its Processor division. Your use of the https://hollandiadairy.com website and the information contained on it is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change. Hollandia Dairy Inc. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Notification of any such amendments will be posted on the https://hollandiadairy.com website. All material included on the website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to be legal or professional advice. Users should take appropriate action to verify the information provided and should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained on the https://hollandiadairy.com website without first verifying the information and obtaining their own legal and/or professional advice. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Hollandia Dairy Inc. is providing the https://hollandiadairy.com website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the https://hollandiadairy.com website or its contents and expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition Hollandia Dairy Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the https://hollandiadairy.com website. The information contained on the https://hollandiadairy.com website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Hollandia Dairy Inc. howsoever arising (including negligence) for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Hollandia Dairy Inc. nor any of its officers, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the https://hollandiadairy.com website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (whether or not advised of the possibility of loss) and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit your rights as a consumer under local law (if applicable) or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Hollandia Dairy Inc.’s liability to you for its fraud or death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents. Hollandia Dairy Inc. does not accept any liability in connection with any third party sites that can be accessed through the https://hollandiadairy.com website and does not endorse, approve or take responsibility for the contents of any such site. Except where the contrary is expressly stated, the text and graphics and information on the https://hollandiadairy.com website is the copyright of Hollandia Dairy Inc. Permission is granted to download and print in hard copy parts of the https://hollandiadairy.com website for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials, including but not limited to reproduction or incorporation, of the whole or any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form, is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Hollandia Dairy Inc. has been obtained by contacting Hollandia Dairy Inc. Such permission can be requested by contacting email@example.com. Any reference to Hollandia Dairy Inc. in these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the producer and processor divisions of Hollandia Dairy Inc. as appropriate. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of the Hollandia Dairy Inc. website, the user and Hollandia Dairy Inc. agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of California.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://hollandiadairy.com
This policy was “Last Modified” on 4/10/2023
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://hollandiadairy.com/privacy-policy
By phone number: (760) 744-3222
By mail: 622 E. Mission Road, San Marcos, CA 92069